Executive Assistant to Director
Experience: Educational Qualification – Graduate - 3 to 6 Years
- Manage and co-ordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of senior managers.
- Schedule necessary meetings.
- Liaise between executives and employees/clients.
- Generate regular reports and update databases.
- Make and confirm all travel arrangements.
- Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism.
- Respond in a timely fashion to Director’s requests.
- Commitment to efficiency a willingness to seek best practices in running the office.
- Able to troubleshoot challenges as they arise.
- Collaboratively review and recommend changes to our company policies.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.