Senior Manager- Sales
Experience: Graduate 7 to 15 years.
Main purpose of job
To direct and control the sales function of a particular project site of the company to achieve agreed sales volumes and develop policies and procedures that will meet the objectives of the company’s sales strategy.
- Direct and control the company’s sales staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s corporate strategy, particularly in relation to sales objectives.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that enable the company to achieve its corporate objectives.
- Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales function operates efficiently and effectively and achieves all sales objectives.
- Monitor the performance of the sales function and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Develop and control the budget for the sales function to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.