Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Online Booking
Prospective Buyers are requested to carefully read and understand the following Terms & Conditions.
- Only the Indians/Non Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1881, shall be eligible to apply.
- The Applicant/s shall be responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India including the laws applicable to NRIs/PIOs and the Company shall not be liable for non – compliance of the same, in any manner whatsoever.
- The online payment of Rs. XXX /-or Rs. XXX /- herein is subject to the applicable/prevalent rules and regulations of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the rules and regulations framed with regard to the Credit Card VISA/MasterCard or any other card organization applicable and prevailing from time to time.
- The booking token of Rs. XXX/- or Rs. XXX is subject to the risks involved in any Electronic Payment Transactions, including failure due to any technical error in the payment gateway operations and the company shall not be liable/responsible for failure of any payment transaction/s or for any amount/s debited from the Applicant/s account but not credited to the account of Puranik Builders due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise and the Applicant/s shall not have any claim/s against Puranik Builders for such failed transaction/s.
- An order number will be generated and provided to the Applicant/s which shall mandatorily be required to be referred/quoted by the Applicant/s in all its/their communication. Order Number will be emailed to the Applicant on the email id provided on the booking form.
- The above said payment is merely towards expressing an interest in a particular apartment and by virtue of the said payment, no right, title, interest or claim of any nature is created in the said apartment. The Applicant thereafter shall be required to submit a detailed Application Form and shall duly comply with the terms and conditions of application form along with payment of balance 10% application money, within 15 days of signing the application form. He/she will also be required to comply with the terms and conditions of the Agreement/s to be executed later with Puranik Builders and all the application process will then be done in consultation with Puranik Builders.
- Puranik Builders will intimate the applicant/s about the available details of Floor Number/ Apartment Number/ Other Details, in accordance with the apartment applied by the Applicant/s within 48 hours from the time of the said transaction and thereafter the Applicant shall submit the Application Form duly filled by accepting payment Terms & Conditions within a period of 12 days from the date of said transaction. However, in case of non – availability of the applied inventory by the Applicant/s, the booking token amount (Rs. XXX /- or Rs. XXX) made as an intent to buy, shall not be charged.
- Upon the said booking payment being credited to the account of Puranik Builders along with submission of the signed application form, an email confirmation will be provided to the Applicant/s and this shall mandatorily be required to be referred/quoted by the Applicant/s in all its/their communication for further processing of the application of the Applicant/s. The Applicant/s are required to print or save this communication for further reference. Upon the Applicant/s submitting the duly filled-in Application Form to Puranik Builders as above, the said payment shall be adjusted against the entire sale payable towards the consideration of the apartment, as per the Application Form.
In the event of cancellations of order
- Before confirmation of inventory by Puranik Builders, no cancellation fees shall be charged to the applicant.
- Post confirmation of inventory by Puranik Builders and signing of Application form by the Applicant, Rs. XXX /- will be deducted as cancellation fees from booking token amount.
- Any cancellation post issuing of Allotment Letter will be subject to Terms and Conditions of the Application Form.
- The entire consideration value and the other charges shall be payable as per the Payment Schedule plan.
- In case it is learnt/understood by any means that the Applicant/s has/have misrepresented any fact/s or information, in such case such applications will be summarily terminated and the above said payment shall stand automatically forfeited.
The terms and conditions contained herein and in the Application Form shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes/issues arising out of this transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.